8th August 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

SIR,

i m student of diploma in computer engg. in punjab polytechnic . i want o do B.tech in any institute after my diploma which have offers good placements after that. so pls sir inform me information regarding this. I am awaiting for the reply!

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  6. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  7. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  8. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Admission in Electrical Engineering after doing diploma n computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same?
  12. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  16. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  17. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  18. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
9th August 2015, 11:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Engineering course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
9th August 2015, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

It is nice to see that you are aiming at higher studies after completion of your diploma in computer engineering. You can definitely get admission in B.tech course in a good institute which offers good placement and exposure facilities. You need to appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) which is conducted by the technical council of your state. You can get admission in the second year of B.Tech course directly through LEET score in any college of your state. Otherwise, you can opt for private universities by appearing in LEET conducted by the concerned private universities in which you want to seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?