16th January 2012, 01:51 PM
naresh.thakur

Admission in Electrical Engineering after doing diploma n computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same?

Hello sir My name is naresh thakur and I am pursuing diploma in Computer engg ....and now I am in final year .... I am taking admission in electrical engg after doing diploma in computer engg and plz tell me the procedure and institute which provide a switching from one seream into other........my email id is [email protected] and [email protected]

...........plz inform me as soon as possible on my id...............
........Naresh Thakur

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  2. Admission in Electrical Engineering after doing diploma n computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same?
  3. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  8. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  14. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  16. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Warangal?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
6th June 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Electrical Engineering after doing diploma n computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same?

sir i have completed diploma computer engineering now i want to do electrical engineering in degree so can i do that? and in which clg i can do that plz give me rpl fast........my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?