24th October 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting the admission for doing mathematics honours in IGNOU?

How can I take B.Sc honours in IGNOU...and how i fill up the admission form. As I want to take mathematics honours in IGNOU...? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  3. Detailed procedure for admission to B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Geology honours at Presidency college?
  4. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  5. Admission process and subjects provided under B.A. English honours from IGNOU?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc Honours in any reputed college of Jaipur? Dissimilarities between B.Sc and B.Sc Honours?
  7. List of top Maths Hons colleges in West bengal?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  9. Details of B.Sc Maths honours course at IGNOU?
  10. Cost of pursuing B.Sc honours in distance mode from IGNOU?
  11. Does IGNOU offer B.A.(English Literature) Honours through Distance Education?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  13. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  14. Best way to prepare for CET and 2nd PU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  16. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  17. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  18. Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?
31st October 2015, 03:05 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting the admission for doing mathematics honours in IGNOU?

For admission in IGNOU you have to fill application form.
Application form is available in IGNOU campus.
After filling application form submit it with all required documents.
Also submit admission fee & other dues in the form of demand draft.
Once you complete all these formalities then you will be admitted for the course which you filled in application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?