14th March 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue the B.Tech course without completing a diploma?

I’d like to know the procedure to join B.Tech course without completing a diploma degree? Can you please explain me with the complete details which would help me out to proceed further? Awaiting to get a positive response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue the B.Tech course without completing a diploma? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  4. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  5. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  7. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  8. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?
  9. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  11. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  13. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to join Diploma after completing ITI course?
  18. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
8th May 2018, 08:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue the B.Tech course without completing a diploma?

To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised institute. Admissions in B.Tech course are done through National/ State/ University level engineering entrance examinations. So, if you have not pursued or Completed Diploma course, then you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
8th May 2018, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue the B.Tech course without completing a diploma?

If you don't have diploma qualification, then you should have at least class 12th with PCM stream, to become eligible for B.Tech course admission in India.

Admission is mostly through entrance exam conducted by the concerned organisation. JEE Main is the best option to get admission.
8th May 2018, 10:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to do B.Tech degree course, you must have to complete your class 12th examination with Science stream.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized university scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Tech degree course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities to get admission under the said Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?