14th November 2016, 11:56 AM
2016neetu

Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have my graduation with B.Com and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to pursue Master's so I want to know can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  4. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Bioinformatics directly after completing B.Sc Zoology? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  8. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  9. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  10. Can I pursue M.Sc directly after completing class 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  12. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
  15. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?
  17. Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission
  18. Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?
15th November 2016, 05:52 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

I would like to suggest you should go for MBA,CA,CS after completing B.Com.

If you want to pursue M.Ed then first you should have to apply for B.Ed course.

Once you have passed the B.Ed course you will be eligible for M.Ed.

After pursuing B.Ed you can apply for government teaching job through central teachers eligibility test.
15th November 2016, 10:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?

Sorry, you are not eligible to get admission in Master of Education course directly after bachelor in commerce.

The required qualification to get admission in M.Ed is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in education with 55% ( varies with universities ) and at least two year experience.

So, you have to pursue B.Ed degree before admission in master degree.
15th November 2016, 11:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

M.Ed stands for Master of Education and it is two year duration course.

The required qualification to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor in education degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50%- 55% in B.Ed/B.El.Ed.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination to get admission or even some of the universities conducts admission on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?