19th November 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, My name is Allixendere Samuel and I am 26 years old, I am pursuing B.Sc course and after completing I want to apply for MA. I want to know that am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? Please tell me the procedure of admission. Please contact me on [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  4. Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  6. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission
  11. Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course?
  14. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally?
  15. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which College is best for pursuing B.Ed course?
20th November 2016, 06:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Allixendere Samuel and I am 26 years old, I am pursuing B.Sc course and after completing I want to apply for MA. I want to know that am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? Please tell me the procedure of admission. Please contact me on [email protected].

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MA after completion of B.Sc course in some universities. You have not mentioned the specialization you want to do in MA. You can study various MA courses in regular and distance mode after completion of B.Sc course. The candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to the MA course. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. The intimation letter or message will be given, you have to pay the fees and join the course. The admission procedure is simple only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?