16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of IT diploma course?

Hi, I'm karankumar.

I have completed diploma in IT with 67% frm gpp.
I want to do better course , but i'm not sure to what should i do. Which course would help me to have a better career? Can everyone please provide me the right course to do?

Plz give any solution.

16th April 2015, 02:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of IT diploma course?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in IT, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
16th April 2015, 04:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The best course I would suggest you to pursue after completion of Diploma in Information Technology is "Bachelor Degree in Information Technology". So the best course you can opt after completion of "Diploma in IT" is "B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology". Yes, there are many companies which recruit IT or Computer Science graduates in huge number. As you are a Diploma Graduate, you will be directly joined into B.Tech (2nd) year through lateral entry scheme. Remember, if you can work hard these 3 years I am sure you will be selected in a software company. For that, you must be equipped with Programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, Oracle, .Net, PHP, SQL, HTML, Linux and Unix languages. Companies recruit candidates those who are equipped with good communication skills, aptitude skills, language skills and knowledge of these programming languages would be really helpful in getting selected.
16th April 2015, 06:51 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

According to me you must go for higher education B.E or B.Tech degree course.
Their are lot of job opportunity for graduate IT students.
You must appear in Lateral Entry entrance exam to get admission in 2nd year B.E or B.Tech degree after your Diploma in IT.
Here are name of some Lateral Entry entrance exam in which you have to appear.
1). BCECE(LE)
2).JEELET
3).LEET etc.
So, take some preparation for Lateral Entry entrance exam to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?