1st March 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.E Mechanical directly after my diploma?

I am studying DME 1st year in L-scheme.Can I join B.E.(Mech) directly 3rd year after my diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.E in Andhra Pradesh University directly in 2nd year after completing diploma in mechanical?
  2. Can I join B.E Mechanical directly after my diploma?
  3. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  4. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  8. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)? -- [New]
  9. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Army after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I join Army after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  13. How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?
  14. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How can I join IIE after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. Can I do engineering course with 2/3 years diploma course? Which is better between B.E and B.Tech? Can I join degree course after diploma?
  17. Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I join Diploma Mechanical after ITI?

14th July 2015, 03:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.E Mechanical directly after my diploma?

Yes, why not, you can join bachelor of technology after completing three years diploma in mechanical engineering.

LEET which stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance test is the entrance test conducted by the different state engineering boards for admission of candidates to second year of engineering.

But to appear for the entrance test, you must have minimum of 60% marks in the diploma. The LEET exam for this year for different states is almost over. You can apply for the exam in next year.

Once you clear the test with good marks and rank, you can get admission in desired branch of engineering.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?