1st March 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am pankaj saini . I have complete my 3 year diploma in ´´electronic & instrumentation´´ engg. With 70% marks.. Now what can i do ?.. Can you please guide me with the next steps which I can follow? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  2. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in aborad after completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  7. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  8. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
  10. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  17. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  18. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
2nd March 2016, 07:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks?

Since you have completed your diploma course in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation so you have two options.

1. Go for jobs.
2. Go for higher studies.

It is recommended you should go for higher studies since this will enhance your career growth giving better job opportunities and better salaried jobs. You should go for B.E/B.Tech course in your domain as you have good domain knowledge and there is ample scope after B.E/B.Tech course. You can also go for other domain courses like BCA, BBA, Mass Communication, Tourism, Fashion, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?