23rd December 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in Information technology after completion of BA course?

Sir/Mam,

I am completed my BA and i want diploma in Information Technology please help me. What should be process I need to follow for the same? Can you please explain me all the steps which we have to follow? Awaiting for the answers.

24th December 2015, 07:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Information technology after completion of BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am completed my BA and i want diploma in Information Technology please help me. What should be process I need to follow for the same? Can you please explain me all the steps which we have to follow? Awaiting for the answers.
Yes, you can do diploma in Information Technology but you have fulfill below given criteria first.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years.

24th December 2015, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Information technology after completion of BA course?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue Diploma course in Information Technology after completion of your B.A course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Some colleges offers admission to Diploma course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination. Since, you have already completed B.A course, you are eligible to pursue Diploma course in Information Technology.

28th December 2015, 08:48 PM
monikasiri

You can do Diploma in Information Technology after BA.The eligibility of joining is diploma is Tenth Standard.So,BA certificates are not needed.Tenth standard certificates play major role.You should attend the entrance exam to get into Diploma such as POLYCET.The syllabus of this entrance exam is Sixth to Tenth Standard Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?