22nd December 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for diploma course in government college?

Sir, my name is Sarada. What should I do diploma in government? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary?
  2. Best Government College for Lateral Entry after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  4. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  5. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  6. Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?
  7. What should I do for diploma course in government college? -- [New]
  8. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  9. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  11. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  13. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  14. Best medical colleges for MBBS course in Bihar?
  15. Can I get into government college of aeronautical engineering after passing 10th diploma in IT?
  16. How can I get direct admission in government engineering college? I've secured 78.98% in diploma(Mechanical engineering)
  17. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  18. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
23rd December 2015, 10:16 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for diploma course in government college?

If you want to do Diploma in government college then you have to appear for Entrance Exam that is conducted every year by some reputed government colleges for the admission of aspiring students.

After qualifying the exam you can get admission.

Minimum qualification required is 10th with at least 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST students.
23rd December 2015, 11:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name is Sarada. What should I do diploma in government? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
There are around 450 Government Polytechnic Colleges are available under the Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai. You can collect the application in person or through post. And then you have to fill the application form and sent to the polytechnic college. The application can also be downloaded from the www.tndte.com website. The marks scored in 10th standard will be considered for the selection. You can get all the details in the website link given above. The details about the required qualifications like age, marks required and number of seats in the various categories etc is published in the leading dailies, so the student can choose the polytechnic.
31st December 2015, 10:18 PM
monikasiri

Entrance exam is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education to get into Diploma.Tenth standard and age above 15 years is the eligibility criteria to join in Diploma.Entrance exam will have choose the correct answer pattern.Syllabus for entrance exam is basic mathematics,physics and chemistry.You should write the exam and score good rank.Rank is the basic criteria to get admission in government college.After exam,ranks will be allotted and you should attend the counselling.You should choose the list of options and colleges.Based on your rank college with a course is allotted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?