27th August 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?

Sir/Mam,

What should I prepare for UPTU exam after my diploma? What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma? Can you please guide me with the complete information as soon as possible on the same? Hope I will get some answer from here.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  2. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  5. How to take admission for BTech after diploma?
  6. Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?
  7. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  8. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  9. Best Government College for Lateral Entry after Diploma?
  10. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  11. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  12. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  13. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  15. What is the scope of Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Government college?
  16. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  18. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
27th August 2016, 09:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to prepare for entrance examination conducted by UPTU as LEET examination for admission of candidates in B.tech course after diploma degree.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test which is conducted by UPTU for admission of candidates in 2nd year directly after qualifying in entrance examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma course from recognised university with minimum 45%. Only candidates with domicile of UP are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. For more information about examination visit at www.aktu.ac.in.
27th August 2016, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?

You can apply for UPTU entrance exam as a diploma holder, if you are looking for admission in government colleges affiliated to UPTU. Being a diploma holder, you will be eligible for lateral entry admission. You can also apply for other exams like JEE Main and Advanced.

Just good performance in entrance exam can help you get admission in a reputed government college. So, be ready for exam and try to score as good as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?