26th February 2016, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Government college?

I am studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized government polytechnic college. I got admission in the college through JEEP entrance. I want to know about the scope of my diploma course for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  2. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  3. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?
  4. Whether a girl candidate can get Government jobs after Diploma Chemical Engineering course?
  5. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Best college in Coimbatore offering diploma in chemical Engineering?
  7. What is the scope of chemical engineering? Will I get a job after doing diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  9. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  10. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?
  12. What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?
  13. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  14. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  15. Scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma holder in Indian Air Force?
  16. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any job in government after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
26th February 2016, 07:09 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Government college?

Diploma in chemical engineering is best course after matriculation & there is a good scope for diploma in chemical engineering in government as well as private sector in job point of view.

After completion of diploma in chemical engineering there is two options, either you can go for higher studies or you can apply for job.

● Course for higher studies after diploma in chemical engineering are as follows:
-> B.E in chemical engineering
-> B.Tech in chemical engineering
-> B.Sc in chemical engineering
-> 5 years integrated M.Tech in chemical engineering.

You can find jobs in chemical industries,petrochemical industries,manufacturing plants,mining industries,refineries,research Institutes,Oil and Natural Gas industry,etc.

You can apply for job in following industries.

● Jobs in public sector:

-> Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
-> Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
-> Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
-> IOCL
-> ONGC
-> SAIL

● Jobs in private sector :
-> Reliance Industries Ltd
-> Toyo Engineering India Ltd
-> Larsen & Toubro Ltd
-> Century Textiles and Industries Ltd
-> Hindustan Lever Ltd.
28th February 2016, 10:38 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a Government college?

Diploma in Chemical Engineering is one of the best course students can opt for a bright future.There are opportunities for the students in many fields both in the private and government sector.Now a days,the scope for students from Chemical Engineering has took a hike.As you are doing your Engineering now,you can apply for various government jobs released in the year you complete your Engineering.But,be sure that you complete your course with good percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?