24th October 2012, 03:38 PM
pushpendra737

How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering

How to take admiss in AMionIE after completion of three years diploma in electrical engineering,

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  2. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  3. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  5. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  6. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  11. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  12. Can I do AMIE course after completion of Diploma course? Is it a good choice for me?
  13. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma? -- [New]
  14. Admission in AMIE of IEI?
  15. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  16. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  17. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  18. Which is the best course after diploma? Is AMIE the best option for me?
30th November 2016, 09:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering

To take admission in AMIE after completion of your three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute, you have to follow the admission procedure mentioned below :-

1. To get admission in AMIE, you need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a Supporter. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?