25th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Ramender Dixit

How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

How can i get admission in b.tech after compliting my diploma in electrical engg. From a govt. Institute at new delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  2. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  3. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  5. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
  7. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  8. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Electrical Diploma?
  9. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  10. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  12. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  14. Which exam I need to apply for to be eligible for B.Tech admission after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  17. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
25th December 2011, 11:28 PM
rit.dubey

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

hi friend i am also doing engineering from extc.so you want to go b.tech so you have two chances 1)you should go by entrance exam
2)you should go for direct admission in second year
this is rule of Mumbai university
there are some entrance exam name and date you should prefer it
please click onclick here
26th December 2011, 06:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

dear friend,
To get admission in B.tech course after completion of diploma, you have to qualify in lateral entry exams..

Different states conduct different lateral entry exams..

After completion of diploma you can appear in lateral entry exam.. Through that exam you can get admission in B.tech course in 2nd year directly..

So, go for those lateral entry exams..

All the best..
27th December 2011, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Many Institutes offer B.tech course through lateral entry admission. Through this you can get admission directly to the second year of your engineering course. Some of the institutes offer this course through entrance test. The pattern of entrance test is usually objective type questions in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Some of the institutes offer this course on the basis of the marks obtained in Diploma course. Some of the institutes offering this course are Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mumbai University, etc. You should visit the official website of the University to check the admission details.
31st January 2012, 05:55 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramender Dixit View Post
How can i get admission in b.tech after compliting my diploma in electrical engg. From a govt. Institute at new delhi

You can eligible for B.Tech directly join the second year after the completion of diploma in EEE.you may join any institute to management seat or through the counseling.
1st June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

my ojee rank-81 electrical lateraal entry.which college i get in merit list?
29th June 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir want to know the sllaybus of the wbjee through which i can get latral entry. Sir please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?