31st March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am just going to complete my diploma soon and I really wanted to do know what should I do next to get the job in Merchant Navy. So, can someone please help me with the information? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  2. Scope of join Merchant Navy for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  5. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  6. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of BE from Electrical stream?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  12. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  13. Can I join B.E in electrical engineering for Indian Air Force or merchant navy after diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. What can I do to join Merchant Navy after diploma in electrical?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  17. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  18. How can I join merchant navy after diploma in electrical engineering
5th April 2015, 11:46 PM
sharique18

Default Re: How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Eligibility to join Merchant Navy after Diploma:

1. The candidate should possess Diploma in Mechanical /Marine / Electrical and Electronic Engineering / Naval Architecture /Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in Final year.

2. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% in English at 10th or 12th std. or Diploma

Duration: 2 years

Age Limit: Maximum 28 years of age as on commencement date of the course.

Note:
1.After the completion of the course the cadets will be issued with the CDC, INDoS No., Course Completion Certificate.

2.The cadets should write the Part A Examination to join the Ship as a Fifth Engineer.
24th July 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Dear sir, i have completed diploma in elctrical engg. What can i do to join merchant navy?which course is best for diploma holders?
11th August 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering, I want to join merchant navy. so what should I do?
17th March 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi mam/Sir, I am very very aggressive to join in Merchant navy but i don't know how to join. And i electrical engineering student and my family is very poor and i need a job in merchant navy so please telling me complete procedure how to join? And send me one email and see below,
Email- nileshpatre9@gmail. com
I requested you please tell me........
Students
7th October 2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Government Polytechnic. Now if I want to join Merchants Navy, I have to sue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?