22nd April 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Varanasi for 12th Arts candidate?

Dear Sir,
How is possible to get admission in Diploma in
Mechanical Engineering course as I have taken
Arts in my 12th and I want to get admission in Varanasi?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  2. Possibility to study MBA for 2 years Diploma in Business Management candidate?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering after 12th Arts?
  4. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  6. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I study Engineering Diploma course being an Arts student?
  9. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  13. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  14. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Can I apply in WB-TET if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Eligibility to study D.Ed course for same candidate?
  17. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  18. Possibility to study B.A. in IGNOU for NIOS Arts student?
27th April 2015, 10:45 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Varanasi for 12th Arts candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
How is possible to get admission in Diploma in
Mechanical Engineering course as I have taken
Arts in my 12th and I want to get admission in Varanasi?
Please help me.
Yes, you can definitely study diploma in mechanical engineering even if complete your 12th standard in arts stream. By your 10th exam qualification. Diploma admission is based on the qualifications 10th and 12th standard. Without any problem you can study diploma course by your 10th qualification.

And also get remembered that you should write an entrance exam for that. And hence please prepare for that polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?