26th July 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Supplementary exam of S.Y.B.Com if discontinued 7 years ago?

Sir,
I have to get one paper of second year of my B.Com. I have got all other papers but can I write the paper now because I did my B.Com seven years back. I want to give the supple now. Please help me.

Related Questions:
27th July 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Supplementary exam of S.Y.B.Com if discontinued 7 years ago?

Normally, a degree needs to be completed in a given period of time according to university guidelines. Hence, it seems that you have left your B.Com 7 years back which is a long period of time which makes you not eligible for it now.

If we see any university then there is absolutely no procedure for this kind of return. 7 years is a long period of time.
28th July 2015, 12:17 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give Supplementary exam of S.Y.B.Com if discontinued 7 years ago?

* Generally it is impossible to be done because maximum they will give only 5 years to clear your backlogs as you crossed the time limit you missed it .
* But some colleges may agree if you offered them bribe as they required it is the only way to clear this problem , but be careful in dealing ...
* It is tedious because your certificates may valid only for limited years under the educational department , so be fast .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?