23rd February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to become a Film Maker after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Hello
I am interested to become film maker so tell
me i can what do for going in this line
after diploma in comp sci engg
which course is best for me ??????

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  4. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  5. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  7. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  8. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  9. Can I do B.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  12. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  13. Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?
  14. What should I do after completing diploma in computer science engineering
  15. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  18. How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?
23rd January 2017, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to become a Film Maker after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am interested to become film maker so tell
me i can what do for going in this line
after diploma in comp sci engg
which course is best for me ??????

To become a film maker, you can join diploma courses available for this purpose in various private institutions after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. There are various institutions providing the courses in leading cities in India. The course will be useful for you to gain some knowledge about the film making. After completion of the course, you should join as an assistant to any of the film maker and work in the films. The practical experience is very important in the film making. After working with a film maker for few films, you can try to make short films and contact the producers with the short films for getting the chance to make film.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?