16th July 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?

What are the course recommended by you for the student who passed diploma in information technology? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same soon as possible? Please get the answer soon. Thank you!

16th July 2015, 07:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Information Technology course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. For getting admission in Bachelor's degree of Engineering/Technology, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
16th July 2015, 08:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which are recommended by your students who passed diploma in Information technology?

As a student, who have completed Diploma in Information Technology, you can apply for admission in B.Tech(Information Technology) course. As a diploma student, you can directly get admission in second year of B.Tech(Information Technology) course. To get admission in this course, you should apply for lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in B.Tech(Information Technology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?