30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What type of course is best for me after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I complete my diploma in stream of mechanical engineering from bteup Lucknow
With 65 percentage . my dob-20/3/87 now which type of course is best for me. Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  2. What type of course is best for me after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  12. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  17. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th September 2016, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of course is best for me after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Best course Opportunity after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

Various best courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. They are,

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechatronics

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Metallurgy

>> Other course is AMIE course

Apart from these Graduation based courses, there are certain short term courses. They are,

* Unigraphics
* CNC Training
* AutoCAD 2D & 3D
* Hypermesh Training
* Pro/E
* CAD/ CAM
* Diploma in Tool Design
* RADIOSS
* Diploma in Robotics and Mechatronics
* Ansys
* CATIA

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the very best course is B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course.
30th September 2016, 09:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of course is best for me after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

The name of best courses for you after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering are given below.

** B.Tech

** BE

** AMIE

SHORT TERM COURSE
  1. AutoCAD 2D & 3D
  2. Pro/E
  3. Catia
  4. Unigraphics
  5. Ansys
  6. HyperMesh Training
  7. Diploma in Tool Design
  8. Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics
  9. ADCNC
  10. PG Safety
30th September 2016, 10:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your diploma in mechanical engineering with 65% marks, so with percentage you can apply for various courses which would lead you to get better job opportunities in future.

List of courses available after diploma in mechanical engineering:

* PRO/E

* Robotics.

* CAD/CAM.

* Auto cad.

* Diploma in Tool Design.

* B.Tech Mechanical (most preferable).
30th September 2016, 10:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering course, you can study B.E/ B.Tech course in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering. Being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to take direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board and by qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
1st October 2016, 12:55 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

B.Tech is the best study Option after diploma in Mechanical Engineering. After completion of after diploma in Mechanical Engineering you can get direct entry in 2nd year B.Tech through Lateral Entry

Lateral Entry is for the students who wish to join B.Tech after their diploma.In this scheme the diploma holders can directly join in engineering courses from the second year itself.

Eligibility for B.Tech Mechanical Lateral Entry:-

**You must have pursed Diploma in automobile/ mechanical.

**You must possess a minimum of 60% in diploma examination.

**The maximum age limit is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?