22nd July 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary after B.Tech completion through POLYCET?

I have completed my 10th. My aim is to become software engineer. I wish to know about salary and job after B.Tech after completion of 3 years of POLYCET in computer science?

23rd July 2017, 12:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What will be the salary after B.Tech completion through POLYCET?

Getting good salary after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science is completely depends upon your quality of education, personality, personal skills, technical knowledge, etc.Different companies offer different salary for different jobs, so it simply can't be presumed.If you have good qualification, personal skills, good personality, technical knowledge, communication skill then you can get good salary.
After completion of B.Tech in Computer Science you may get the followings post Software Engineer, System Engineer, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Associate Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, etc.
24th July 2017, 06:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What will be the salary after B.Tech completion through POLYCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th. My aim is to become software engineer. I wish to know about salary and job after B.Tech after completion of 3 years of POLYCET in computer science?
As you have completed your 10th and want to apply for the software engineering then you have to apply for the diploma in software engineering after that through CET (COMBINED ENTRANCE TEST) you can apply for the degree in software engineering.You can also apply for CET after 12th but after 12th your software engineering would be of 4 years and after diploma it is of 3years.

MAJOR SUBJECTS OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING:- Computer organization,Discrete mathematics,Programming languages,Advance programing languages,Database management system,computer graphics,Data communication,Software engineering etc.

SALARY OFFERED FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER:- As much as salary is concerned it depends upon the how much knowledge you have about your engineering branch.It also depends upon the organization you are applying for if you have good knowledge about the software engineering and applying for a company deals with software development then the minimum salary you got is RS-30,000 per month.

Good luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?