7th March 2017, 10:36 AM
ram charan1234

What is the salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D in Genetic engineering?

What is the salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D in Genetic engineering? Can someone please give me the details on the same? I need to know which all jobs I can apply to get more salary. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  2. Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  3. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  4. Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  5. How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. What average salary can I expect after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT?
  9. Does genetic engineering offer placements in countries like USA and UK? What is the salary? Information about genetic engineering
  10. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  11. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  13. How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala?
  14. What is the average salary I can expect after completing M.Tech from IIT in Civil Engineering?
  15. How much salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech in Industrial Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  18. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
31st March 2017, 02:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D in Genetic engineering?

It will depend upon lots of factors like type of organization, place where it is located, your skill set apart from degrees. Generally, you can expect a salary more than 40,000 per month and it may be more. You can get jobs in:

>>National Institute of Immunology.

>>Center for DNA Fingerprint and Diagnostic.

>>Institute of Geonomic and Integrative Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?