6th June 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in 10th to do Diploma? When the entrance exam will held?

Can I do diploma after passing 10th and also tell me that what marks we should get in 10th class and when is the entrance exam of diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  2. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  3. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue Diploma in Genetics after 10th?
  5. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  7. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  8. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  11. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  13. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  14. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  15. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  16. Can I do Diploma in engineering after 10th if my marks are not good?
  17. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
8th June 2016, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 10th to do Diploma? When the entrance exam will held?

Normally, most of the polytechnic entrance exams ask for class 10th with 50% marks. Also, maths and science are compulsory subjects for admission in diploma courses.
The schedule for exam varies from one state to another as the exam is conducted on state level. You can expect the exam to be held in the month of May/June in most cases.
8th June 2016, 07:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 10th to do Diploma? When the entrance exam will held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do diploma after passing 10th and also tell me that what marks we should get in 10th class and when is the entrance exam of diploma?

The aspirant required to get the minimum of 35% marks in 10th standard to get an admission to the Diploma course. The duration of the course is 3 years. There are many diploma courses available in all the states. The State Board of Technical Education will conduct the entrance examination for all the states. So the date will differ from one state to another. The entrance will be held after the 10th results are declared. So you can check the details in your state for the diploma admission.
8th June 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma course in most of the colleges are offered through State level polytechnic entrance examinations like AP Polycet, TS Polycet, etc.,. You must have to appear and qualify the polytechnic entrance examination to get admission in Diploma course. The polytechnic entrance examination will be generally held in the last week of April every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?