13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education?

My name is Arnab and I am looking forward to apply for Diploma in Chemical Engineering course in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education. Can I know the admission criteria for this course and fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  2. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration?
  4. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  5. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  8. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  10. How can I study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 30 years old private employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  12. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  13. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  15. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute?
  16. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. How to get an education loan or Scholarship to study M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? List of distance colleges for it? -- [New]
  18. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?
14th October 2016, 08:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Diploma in Engineering a course whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Diploma in Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?