14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

When we will get the application forms for evening college diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I want to now went do applications for diploma students will start issuing
for evening collage? Can you please let me know the correct time and dates so that I won't miss it and apply for the course without fail? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  3. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  5. Date of issue of application forms to join in mount carmel colleges for PUC
  6. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  7. How to join in B.E evening college after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How to do B.E after diploma in evening or through distance education? Which is the best college? Fee structure in Bangalore?
  9. When will be the CET exam for diploma holders? Where to get the application forms? Date of issue of application forms?
  10. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  11. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
  12. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  13. How to join B.E in Evening college after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  15. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  16. When will the application forms of RA Podar college be available? Procedure to fill the application form?
  17. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  18. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
13th June 2016, 07:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When we will get the application forms for evening college diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to now went do applications for diploma students will start issuing
for evening collage? Can you please let me know the correct time and dates so that I won't miss it and apply for the course without fail? Thanks.

The application forms for the part time (evening) diploma courses will be issued after the 10th standard results are out.
You can contact the polytechnic college you want to join and apply. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 4 years. you have to apply to the polytechnic college near your workplace for the part time diploma. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges like
Aryabhat Polytechnic - Official Website
K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic - Official Website
Murugappa Polytechnic College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?