5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with PCMB study Diploma in Forest & Environmental Science course? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCMB with 71% marks and now I am willing to study Diploma Forest & Environmental Science. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th PCMB?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Technology for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  3. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  4. Which college is best in Mumbai to study Environmental Study?
  5. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it?
  7. Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it?
  8. Can I study Environmental Science in Graduation if having as an additional subject in 12th?
  9. How to do correspondence in science in PCMB? I have done diploma in CS
  10. Details regarding Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management course? Where to apply for this course in India?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science after 12th PCMB?
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [New]
  13. How to become an Indian Forest Service officer after 12th if suffering from myopia in left eye?
  14. What should I study further B.Sc and Diploma for job?
  15. Which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Environmental Engineering? How can I apply for admission?
  16. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  17. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Environmental Sciences? Scope after completion of this course?
  18. What PCMB students can study after completing 12th? Information on integrated courses? How to apply for those courses? -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2017, 11:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCMB study Diploma in Forest & Environmental Science course? Where to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCMB with 71% marks and now I am willing to study Diploma Forest & Environmental Science. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Sorry, to inform you that there is no procedure to apply for diploma in forest and environmental science after 10+2. As you are interested in studying forest and environmental science, then B.SC in forest management and environmental science is best option for you.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors in forest management and environmental science is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

>> After 10+2 duration of bachelor’s degree course is 3 years.

So according to my opinion you have to apply for B.SC forest management and environmental science after 10+2 as your interest.
14th September 2017, 05:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCMB study Diploma in Forest & Environmental Science course? Where to apply for it?

Yes, you can very well do it.

You need to fight the PPT i.e. Pre Polytechnic Course which is the entrance test for all the diplomas offered by the institutes of the concerned state.

Based on the rank a counselling shall be held by the state authorities and if the course if available in your state then you can fill the options accordingly in the counseling and get a seat in the concerned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?