5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design? Syllabus and details regarding this course?

Sir, I am willing to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design course. Please tell me where to apply for it? Syllabus and details regarding this course?

13th September 2017, 10:22 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design? Syllabus and details regarding this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am willing to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design course. Please tell me where to apply for it? Syllabus and details regarding this course?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in embedded system design, then you can apply for below mentioned institutes offer PG diploma in embedded system design:-

Institute Offer PG Diploma in Embedded System Design:-

1). Accel Information Technology Academy, Chennai

2). NTTF Electronics Centre, Bangalore

3). Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Pune

4). Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Maharashtra

5). Acharya Polytechnic, Karnataka

6). BICARD, Pune

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course in embedded system design is B.Tech/B.E in Electronics, Computer science, Electrical, Instrumentation from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma in embedded system design is 1 year.

Syllabus for PG Diploma in Embedded System Design:- Major subjects to be studied are as follows:-

>> VLSI module.

>> Advanced digital design.

>> HDL Programming.

>> FPGA and synthesis.

>> System architect.

>> Full custom ASIC design.

>> SPICE Simulation.

>> CMOS VLSI Design.

Career Options after PG Diploma in Embedded System Design:-

:- Embedded system design engineer.

:- Wireless MAC firmware embedded developer.

:- Associate engineer.

:- Test leader.

:- System firmware engineer.
14th September 2017, 05:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design? Syllabus and details regarding this course?

There are many universities admitting candidates for the above said course.

Most of them take the students through GATE which you have to fight in the final year of engineering.

This is a 2 years course in which you are made industry ready in the field of Embedded System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?