18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 12th PCM being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hello,
I did my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Punjab. Now I want to do 12th. Please let me know can I do 12th with PCM now?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  2. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  3. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  4. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  5. Should i prefer Diploma over BCA course after passing 12th?
  6. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I study AMIE being a 2 years Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  8. Diploma courses available to study in NIIT for 12th PCM candidate?
  9. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?
  11. Can I join CWA after passing 10+3 diploma? Is diploma equal to 12th study?
  12. How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder
  13. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  15. Best specialization available to study in Polytechnic Diploma Engineering for 12th PCM student?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  17. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can study B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I get admission in 2nd year?
  18. Can I apply for NDA being 17 years old Diploma holder?
4th March 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 12th PCM being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

There is open schooling option available for you if you want to complete class 12th with PCM. You can also try to get admission in school if you want to do regular school but good school won't allow gap students after 10th.

Hence, you can surely complete class 12th now without any problem. Just get admission in a school on the basis of class 10th.
14th September 2017, 05:12 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Can I study 12th PCM being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

You can opt for NIOS- National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a govt certified organisation helping students to complete 10th and 12th without admission in Schools.
But after diploma in mechanical,going back to 12th would not be a wise step.You should think before doing so and then decide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?