19th April 2018, 05:38 PM
Athi Sree

Availability of short term courses in Electronics and Communication after B.Tech?

I'm a student of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and will be completing soon. Is there any further 6 months course available in Electronics and Communication which I may continue after completing my B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. Availability of short term courses in Electronics and Communication after B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  5. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  6. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  7. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Short term courses related to wireless after B.E. in Electronics and communication?
  10. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  11. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  12. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  13. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates
  14. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  15. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  16. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  17. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  18. Best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication
30th April 2018, 11:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of short term courses in Electronics and Communication after B.Tech?

Some of the best short term courses after B.Tech ECE that can add value to your profile are:

>>Advance Diploma in Real Time operating systems.

>>Diploma in Embedded System Design.

>>Microcontroller and Embedded course.

>>VLSI Design short term courses.

>>Certificate course in Industrial and Control Engineering.

You can select any of above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?