1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design course? What are the job prospectus available after this course?

Hello, I want to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design course. Please suggest me best colleges for it? What are the job prospectus available after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best courses after doing B.Tec?
  2. What are the courses offerd at CDAC for BE in E&CE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where to apply to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design? Syllabus and details regarding this course?
  4. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  5. Where I can find good embedded systems companies for design internship?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  7. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  8. Job opportunities available in Government Sector for a married woman who has completed MTech(VLSI Design & Embedded Systems)? -- [New]
  9. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  10. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme?
  11. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  12. MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for Diploma Electronics student?
  13. Which type of training is required for EI, EC student?
  14. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  15. What is the scope of embedded systems in India for freshers? How to get the jobs?
  16. Which course to take after B.E Electronics and Communication
  17. List of colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Social Work course? Future of this course in India and job prospectus?
  18. Availability of short term courses in Electronics and Communication after B.Tech?
3rd September 2017, 12:57 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design course? What are the job prospectus available after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design course. Please suggest me best colleges for it? What are the job prospectus available after this course?

Details Regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded System Design:-

List of Institute Offer PG Diploma in Embedded System Design:-

1). NTTF Electronics Centre Bangalore.

2). Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Pune.

3). Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Kolkata.

4). Accel Information Technology Academy Chennai.

5). BICARD Pune.

6). Acharya Polytechnic Karnataka.

7). Bharati Vidyapeeth University Maharashtra.

Eligibility Condition :- To apply for post graduate diploma in embedded system design is B.Tech in Electronics, Computer science, Electrical, Electronics instrumentation from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma in embedded system design is 1 year.

Job Options after PG Diploma in Embedded System Design:-

>> Embedded system engineer.

>> Test leader.

>> Wireless MAC firmware embedded developer.

>> Associate engineer.

>> require test manager.

>> Syatem firmware engineer.
3rd September 2017, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges to study PG Diploma In Embedded Systems and Design course? What are the job prospectus available after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Best colleges to study the PG Diploma in Embedded Systems and Design course are given below;

NIELIT - Official Website

C-DAC - Official Website

NTTF Electronics Center - Official Website

BICARD - Official Website

Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Embedded Systems and Design can work in various companies as system firmware engineer, team leader, associate engineer – PCB technologies, Wireless MAC firmware embedded developer, embedded design engineer, embedded testing etc.
4th September 2017, 04:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned list of some Colleges where you can apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded System and Design, have a look over it.

List of Colleges offering PG Diploma in Embedded System and Design:-

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Pune.
Address: 6, Panchawati Road, Mansarovar, Panchawati, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra 411008
Phone: 020 2550 3100

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Kolkata.
Address: Plot - E-2/1, Block-GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone: 033 2357 9846

NTTF Electronics Centre Bangalore.
Address: 40/40A, Electronic City post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Phone: 080 4262 3501

Acharya Polytechnic Karnataka.
Address: Soladevanahalli, Karnataka 560107

Bharati Vidyapeeth University Maharashtra.
Address: LBS Road, 13 Sadashiv Peth, Next to Alka Talkies, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone: 020 2440 7100

After the completion of the above mentioned course, aspirants can work in various organisations as:-

Associate Engineer
Embedded Design Engineer
System Firmware Engineer
Embedded Testing Engineer
Wireless Mac Firmware Embedded Developer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?