12th September 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Whether course duration of B.Tech is 2 years for Engineering Diploma candidate?

Sir,
I am doing Engineering Diploma course and I have heard that after Diploma, B.Tech course is only for 2 years of duration. I am doing Diploma from Jodhpur University. Is it true? I am waiting for answer.

15th September 2015, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether course duration of B.Tech is 2 years for Engineering Diploma candidate?

No, the duration of B.Tech course for candidates who have completed Diploma course is not two years. The duration of B.Tech course for candidates who have completed Diploma course is 3 years. Generally, the duration of B.Tech course is 4 years. As the duration of Diploma course is three years, the third year of Diploma course will be considered as first year of B.Tech course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?