16th February 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma holder are eligible for BL in Tamil Nadu or not?

I have completed diploma without undergoing in 12th standard. I have also done Graduation from anna university trichy. I want to know if i am eligible for the BL in Tamil Nadu on the basis of Diploma qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  3. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  4. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  5. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  6. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  7. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  8. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  9. M.Sc IT holder can pursue B.Ed from IGNOU in Tamil Nadu?
  10. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  11. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  12. Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?
  13. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  14. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  15. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  16. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  17. Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?
  18. Best colleges in Chennai to do CA? -- [Most Discussed]

15th March 2016, 09:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma holder are eligible for BL in Tamil Nadu or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma without undergoing in 12th standard. I have also done Graduation from anna university trichy. I want to know if i am eligible for the BL in Tamil Nadu on the basis of Diploma qualification?
The eligibility to study the B.A., LL.B (5 years) degree course is a pass in 10+2 with 45% marks from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 5 years. There is no information about the diploma holder’s eligibility to study the B.A., LL.B course. So the aspirant has to check the details in person. Please, find the attachment below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Notification 2015 - 2016.pdf(186.0 KB, 70 views)

26th October 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma course in anna university. By these degree qualification I am eligible r not for BL???

13th February 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th , diploma and BCA can i eligibility for BL or LLB

29th June 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

completed my 10th , diploma can i eligibility for BL or LLB

7th November 2022, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th diploma and engineering courses weather I am eligible for llb

7th January 2023, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder Can study The B.l or llb

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?