13th February 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma course after passing 12th board exam

If we failed to appear for 12 board exam and want to join diploma course then it can effect our career in ant way?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma course after failing in 12th board exam
  2. How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  4. Can I join IISER dual degree course after passing 12th board exam?
  5. How can I join D.Pharma after passing 12th class in UP board
  6. How to join diploma after passing 12th with 55%?
  7. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  8. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  9. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  10. How to join diploma plumbing course after passing 12th?
  11. Is there any way that I can go to NIT after Diploma without passing 12th? -- [New]
  12. What is the difference between IIT and CBSE class 10th in-terms of value?
  13. Can I join Army after passing 12th from Manipur Board and PC with 61?
  14. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th commerce from HSE Board in Pune?
  16. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  17. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  18. How to join Indian Army after passing BSc? I have scored 72% in 12th UP board
17th April 2013, 01:59 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to join diploma course after passing 12th board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If we failed to appear for 12 board exam and want to join diploma course then it can effect our career in ant way?
then the way left is to appear for the /JET (joint entrance test) on the biases of the results in 10th standard. but if you pass in the exams in +12 then you could get lateral entry in diploma 2nd year .
24th July 2013, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join diploma course after passing 12th board exam

You can join to diploma course on the basis of 10th class marks. Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks usually considered for admission. State level entrance test are also conducted for admission. Odisha DET, DTE, Kerala entrance test, etc are some of such entrance tests. In certain cases marks obtained in 10th or 12th is also considered for admission.
2nd May 2014, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma course after passing 12th board exam

I have failed 12 th science and will I be able to appear my exam again,while taking diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?