30th June 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of NYIT college? Can i get education loan for studying in this college?

Admission procedure of NYIT college? Can i get education loan for studying in this college?

Related Questions:
1st July 2015, 01:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of NYIT college? Can i get education loan for studying in this college?

To get admission in NYIT college, first you should complete GRE and IELTS exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission through online by visiting following link.
http://nyit.edu/application
And following are the documents, which you need to submit to the university
->GRE and IELTS score reports
->Bank Statements
->Latter or Recommendation
->Statement of Purpose
->Copy of Passport

Then the university will review your application and send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?