7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualification required to become a co-applicant in SBI Education Loan scheme?

I would like to know that what is the age limit set for the co-applicants to apply an Education Loan in SBI? What qualification is required in this case for the co-applicants?

Related Questions:
  1. Why Banks adjoin co-applicant under Education Loan Scheme?
  2. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  3. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education?
  4. Eligibility for CSIS scheme when already taken education loan from SBI bank and have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000? Benefits of CSIS scheme?
  5. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. What all documents which are required for getting the educational loan?
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  9. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  10. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee?
  15. Whether a co-application has to show work experience to apply for an Education Loan? How many years of work experience is required to apply? -- [New]
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  17. What is the syllabus for RTO officer entrance exam?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
7th June 2016, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualification required to become a co-applicant in SBI Education Loan scheme?

The SBI has not set any age limits to eligible to be a Co-applicant for taking an Education loan. The Co-Applicant must be major and he must be earning minimum of 20000 to 30000 per month. He must have Salary slips which are considered as proof of Income. If the person who is going to be a Co-Applicant for your education loan does not have Salary Slips/ Income Tax Returns, he is not eligible to be a Co-Applicant for your education loan. Your parents/ guardians can be the Co-Applicant(s) for taking your education loan from SBI.
8th June 2016, 04:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualification required to become a co-applicant in SBI Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that what is the age limit set for the co-applicants to apply an Education Loan in SBI? What qualification is required in this case for the co-applicants?

The salaried individuals are treated by Banks as co-applicant. The co-applicant should be an employee of private sector, public sector, state or central government, public sector undertaking etc.
The minimum age of the co-applicant should be 21 years and the maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be less than 60 years. He should have good employment record with minimum 2 years in employment and at least 1 year in the current organization. The applicant’s father or mother is mostly the co-applicant. You can contact the branch near your house for more details.
1st November 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know that what is the minimum age limit set for the applicants to apply an Education Loan in SBI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?