19th April 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances to apply for merit scholarships while doing B.Tech course after intermediate?

Respected Sir/Mam, This is pavan from Hyderabad. I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year. I belong to OC caste but my father income is less. I completed my SSC intermediate with 90% and B.Tech 1st year with 82%. Any chances for applying merit scholarship if so please give me the information.?

19th December 2017, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to apply for merit scholarships while doing B.Tech course after intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, This is pavan from Hyderabad. I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year. I belong to OC caste but my father income is less. I completed my SSC intermediate with 90% and B.Tech 1st year with 82%. Any chances for applying merit scholarship if so please give me the information.?

The chances of getting a merit scholarship are high for the students with good marks in 10+2 examinations. Students can apply for various scholarships to pursue higher education. Many organizations are offering scholarships to deserving students on the basis of merit. Students can apply for scholarships through their college or directly (online/offline). Some of the scholarships available for the BTech students are given below;

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?