8th January 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for central sector scholarship after scoring 81 percentage marks in 12th?

I passed 10+2 with 81.2% and then I took a drop for 1 year. I took admission in this year. Can I apply for central sector scholarship in this year. Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  3. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  7. Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship?
  8. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  10. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  11. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  12. When should I apply for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme renewal?
  13. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  14. Can a 12th (Commerce) passed student apply for Central Sector Scheme? How to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  16. Procedure to apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  17. Why my name is not shortlisted in Provision of Central Sector Scholarship if secured 90.4% in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
12th January 2017, 09:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for central sector scholarship after scoring 81 percentage marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for central sector scholarship after scoring 81 percentage in 12th since it is more than 80%. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached below for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?