11th August 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting scholarship for higher studies after completion of mechanical engineering?

I am a mechanical engineering student. It's hard to share but for higher education for make it possible I need it. It would be great if I get scholarship.
In which ways of procedure I have to follow? Which kind of scholarships are available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  2. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  3. Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?
  5. Procedure to get a scholarship for doing higher studies in USA?
  6. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of 10th with 78 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  10. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  11. Scholarships available to do higher studies in Canada? How to get full scholarship for higher studies?
  12. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it possible for me to work in a job and do post graduation course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  17. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  18. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
14th August 2017, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for getting scholarship for higher studies after completion of mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a mechanical engineering student. It's hard to share but for higher education for make it possible I need it. It would be great if I get scholarship.
In which ways of procedure I have to follow? Which kind of scholarships are available for me?

Many government and private organizations / institutions offering scholarships to students for studying a master degree course in mechanical engineering. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Students have to apply for a scholarship online or offline as per the requirements. Many colleges also offer scholarships for the students who scored very good marks in the scholarship examinations. Some of the scholarships available for masters in mechanical engineering are given below;

Sahu Jain Trust - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

JM Sethia Charitable Trust Merit Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?