3rd July 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get any scholarship after securing 96.2 percentage in BIPC?

Am I eligible to get any scholarship after securing 96.2 percentage in BIPC? What should be the procedure followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?
  2. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate? -- [New]
  3. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  4. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  5. Scholarship after securing 97.4 percentage from government through SSLC board in Karnataka?
  6. Which course can be taken up after BiPC? Is it possible to do MBBS?
  7. Am I eligible to get the Tata Foundation Scholarship after securing 73.16 percentage marks in 1st year MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  9. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  10. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to get central government merit scholarship after securing 98.5% marks in Andhra state?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
  13. Which course fits me after passing 12th with BiPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  16. How much percentage in 12th makes general students eligible for scholarship?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?
  18. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
6th July 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any scholarship after securing 96.2 percentage in BIPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get any scholarship after securing 96.2 percentage in BIPC? What should be the procedure followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get various scholarships after securing 96.2% marks in BiPC. Students after completion of 10+2 are eligible to apply for various government and private scholarship schemes. You have to apply online or offline for a scholarship. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 and family income. Scholarships available for the 12th completed, students are given below;

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Aditya Birla Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Foundation For Excellence Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website
7th July 2017, 12:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any scholarship after securing 96.2 percentage in BIPC?

Yes, you are eligible to get merit Scholarship after securing 96.2 percentage marks in BiPC from a Government recognised university. Candidate who have secured more than 90% aggregate marks in 12th standard are eligible to apply for merit scholarship. You need to apply for scholarship on or before last date of submission of online application form at the respective official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?