24th April 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?

How to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percent in intermediate. I am being a BCD candidate and how much I can get scholarship? Can you please help me in this to proceed further and apply for the scholarship? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get central government merit scholarship after securing 98.5% marks in Andhra state?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship for distance education after discontinuing from intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  7. Scholarship after securing 97.4 percentage from government through SSLC board in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  9. Chances to get scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student with 90% in Intermediate?
  10. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  12. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  13. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  14. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  15. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  16. Eligibility for scholarship after scoring 97.1% in intermediate?
  17. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  18. Scholarship for students who have secured 98 percentage in 10th standard?
17th November 2017, 04:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percent in intermediate. I am being a BCD candidate and how much I can get scholarship? Can you please help me in this to proceed further and apply for the scholarship? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

To get a scholarship, students have to apply for scholarships online or through their college / university. There are various government and private organizations / institutions in India offering scholarships to deserving students in India. Students with 97.5% marks in Intermediate can apply for various scholarships. They have to apply with necessary documents mentioned in the application form. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 12th and family income. Students can apply for state government scholarships through the state government scholarship portal (online). Students can find the instructions on the website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?