21st April 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th?

Sir, I have completed 12th from WBCHSE and got 57% and now I want to take admission in IIHM Kolkata in Hotel Management course. Can I get education loan from leading banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  5. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  6. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  7. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  9. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  10. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. Why poor students are deprived of getting Education Loan from leading banks?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  14. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  16. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Demonetization period to study Marine engineering course?
  17. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  18. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
23rd April 2017, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed 12th from WBCHSE and got 57% and now I want to take admission in IIHM Kolkata in Hotel Management course. Can I get education loan from leading banks?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course after completion of 10+2 with 57% marks. If you get an admission in any one of the reputed institutions, then you can apply for education loan. Banks provide education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs without any security. Your parents have to be joint borrowers for the loan amount. You have to contact any bank branch to get an education loan. You have to provide the necessary documents for getting an education loan.
23rd April 2017, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th?

Yes, you can get an education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course even if you have secured 57% aggregate marks in your 12th standard. To get an education loan from leading banks, you should have secured admission in Hotel Management course in a recognised institution. You have to visit the bank directly to apply for an education loan by submitting documents like Identity Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, Academic Certificates, etc., for further processing of your education loan.
6th July 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I took admission for study bachelor of hotel management. I completed open intermediate in Noida. Am I eligible to take loan in SBI.
13th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 54% in 12 th from up bord and now I want to get addition. In hotel management .May I get education lone????
30th August 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I have 65% mark in 12th from UP board and I want to do hotel management from lovely professional university so please may I get education loan
5th July 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to take education loan for hotel management, I have passed 12 class with 78%, can i able to take education loan?
14th September 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have got admission in toi oho Mai tech. Newzeeland in hotal management course can i eligible for education loan from sbi
26th November 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pass 10th class pass I amding hotal management 2 ND year .how can I get education loan
24th June 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My son now age 26 years completed intermediate with 58%.Due to family financial problems he is unable to continue any further education. He is interested in hotel management either geree or diploma in pinnacle institution of hotel management, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA STATE.
Is he eligible for kapu corporation loan with any subsidy.
Loan required rs.3-4 laks
Please give me reply and what are the requirements for this facility
27th April 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

If I take Education Loan in India what is the percent?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?