10th May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to do GNIIT course for B.Com student?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 12th Board through ISC Board. Now I am studying B.Com in Delhi University. I want to do GNIIT course and it will cost Rs. 1.5 Lacs. I want to apply for an Education Loan to do this course. Please let me know am I eligible for getting an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  4. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  5. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  6. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  12. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores?
  13. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  14. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  16. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  17. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
12th May 2016, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to do GNIIT course for B.Com student?

If you have got admission in a job oriented course in a reputed institute then surely you can apply for educational loan. If institute has a good record then bank won't have any problem.

You just need a guarantor along with all the documents to apply for loan. Once you complete the formalities then your application will be reviewed for loan sanction by the bank.
13th May 2016, 09:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to do GNIIT course for B.Com student?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan inorder to pursue GNIIT course. There is no problem with the educational qualification which you bear. You are eligible for the education loan, however, you will need to comply with the terms and conditions of education loan along with complete all formalities as per orders from the concerned bank from which you are seeking education loan. Since you need education loan of only 1.5 lakhs, so it will not be much problem for you to get the education loan sanctioned, as the loan amount is very less from bank's perspective and the terms and conditions are very lenient.
13th May 2016, 05:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized course in a recognized college/ university. Also the candidate must have passed qualifying examination with above 60% marks and have secured admission either through an entrance test or through selection process.

All nationalized banks in India offers a education loan to pursue B.Com course.

The candidate must have to produce a third person witness as security for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?