11th July 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government scholarship after scoring 74.8 percentage marks in intermediate?

Am I eligible to get government scholarship after scoring 74.8 percentage marks in intermediate? Can you please give me the information soon as possible? I need the details soon so that I can get the scholarship. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  2. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 82.1 percentage marks in intermediate from private college in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  5. Eligibility to get a scholarship after scoring 986 marks in intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 974 marks in intermediate?
  8. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  10. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?
  11. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  12. Eligibility for scholarship after scoring 97.1% in intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  14. For which scholarship I am eligible after scoring 73.4 percentage marks from WBCHSE?
  15. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board?
  16. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  17. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  18. What government jobs can I get after scoring 92% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2018, 03:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government scholarship after scoring 74.8 percentage marks in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get government scholarship after scoring 74.8 percentage marks in intermediate? Can you please give me the information soon as possible? I need the details soon so that I can get the scholarship. Please help.

You are eligible to apply for various scholarships offered by private organizations after completion of intermediate with 74.8% marks. Many private scholarships are offered to deserving students based on marks scored in the 10+2 or intermediate and family income. You are eligible to apply for the below mentioned scholarships:

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?