26th June 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

For which scholarship I am eligible after scoring 73.4 percentage marks from WBCHSE?

Sir/Mam, I am Shuvodeep Ghosh. I have passed WBCHSE with 73.4% marks. What scholarship am eligible? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this soon? I really wanted to get the scholarship soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  3. How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
  7. What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any scholarship which I am eligible to apply after scoring 82 percentage marks in 12th from Maharashtra board? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for scholarship to study B.Sc(Agriculture) with 88.57% in 10th WBBSE and 90.2% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  14. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  17. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
30th June 2017, 06:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which scholarship I am eligible after scoring 73.4 percentage marks from WBCHSE?

No, you are not eligible to get any scholarship even if you have passed your previous qualifying examination with 73.4 aggregate marks from a recognised university. There are some merit scholarships offered to candidates who have secured more than 90% aggregate marks in the previous qualifying examination. Since, you have secured only 73.4% aggregate in your previous qualifying examination, you are not eligible to get any scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?