3rd July 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 82.1 percentage marks in intermediate from private college in Andhra Pradesh?

Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 82.1 percentage marks in intermediate from private college in Andhra Pradesh? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to get government scholarship after scoring 74.8 percentage marks in intermediate?
  4. List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  6. Is my daughter eligible for INSPIRE scholarship while doing MBBS?
  7. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  8. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  9. What are the scholarships available for Andhra Pradesh student with 82.1 percent marks in intermediate? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  11. Can I get CSE branch in any private college of Andhra Pradesh after scoring 170/360 marks?
  12. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  14. Eligibility to get a scholarship after scoring 986 marks in intermediate?
  15. Which college am eligible to get in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 352 in CET for Mechanical engineering?
  16. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  17. How to join B.V.Sc in any college of Andhra Pradesh after Intermediate?
  18. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage?
10th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 82.1 percentage marks in intermediate from private college in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 82.1 percentage marks in intermediate from private college in Andhra Pradesh? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible for scholarship after completion of Intermediate with 82.1% marks from Andhra Pradesh. Students can get scholarships to pursue higher education. Scholarships available for the students from Andhra Pradesh are given below;

Central Sector Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Merit cum Means Based Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities - Official Website

Spandana Merit Scholarship - Official Website

A.M.M. Murugappa Chettiar Scholarships - Official Website

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?