19th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship with 88.67% in commerce?

I have scored 88.67% in my 2 exam with commerce stream.can i get the scholarship?Also my father was died.so can i get some more benefits from state government? What is the criteria followed? Can you please update me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Department Deafter scoring 80% in 12th commerce?
  2. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship if I got 83% marks in Commerce stream?
  4. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship by CBSE after passing 11th commerce?
  5. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Com candidate of DU who has secured 89% in 12th Commerce?
  6. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  7. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  8. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR?
  9. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  11. Can I get scholarship if secured 83.2% in 12th Commerce of MP Board? Procedure to apply?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship having 88% in 10th CBSE?
  13. When CBSE Scholarship will be released for 12th Commerce ST student?
  14. Scholarship for 8th ranker in Rajasthan board at 12th commerce?
  15. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for being eligible for scholarship while doing Food science and technology?
  17. How can I get a scholarship to study Commerce in college? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
20th October 2016, 06:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship with 88.67% in commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship 88.67% in Commerce

List of Scholarship:-

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship For Class 12th Passed Student of Science, Commerce, Arts Subject
Total- 8400 Scholarship (50% for girls and 50% for boys each)
Apply - on line post

Nirmaan School and Mentorship Program
Award- College Fee Till Course Completion
Eligibility -Class 12th Passed, Merit Com Means Apply online, By Post

Hamdard Educational
Award- Scholarship
Eligibility- Class.12th Passed
Apply- By Post, In Person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?