2nd May 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a scholarship to study Commerce in college?

Respected sir, I had just completed my secondary school level and I am
Planning to join a commerce stream. But i have some financial problem. So, sir how can i get a scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship if I got 83% marks in Commerce stream?
  2. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  3. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  4. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  5. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  6. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  7. Can I get College and University Scheme Scholarship of CBSE being a Commerce candidate?
  8. Scholarship to study BCA after 12th commerce with 93.12 percentile?
  9. Which is best scholarship to study B.Tech?
  10. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  11. Is there any scholarship for taking admission in India's top 10 commerce college?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  13. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  15. What are the courses available for studying abroad in commerce stream with scholarship?
  16. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?
  18. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?
24th April 2018, 04:50 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How can I get a scholarship to study Commerce in college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I had just completed my secondary school level and I am
Planning to join a commerce stream. But i have some financial problem. So, sir how can i get a scholarship?
Now a days Government provides scholorship to all students who lie below the poverty limit. Every college has to submit a list of candidates who are below poverty limit. Government then provides a form which is to be filled by the students and to be verified by the college authority. You need to attach a proof of your income that shows your parents total income from all the sources. You also need to provide your Bank account details for getting the scholorship.

Government collects the applications of the students and after scrutiny, application are found correct the government transfers the tuition fee of the course to the student's account.

You just need to visit your college's office and query them for the Scholorship. They will let you know the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?