12th October 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for higher education from BSEB after scoring 75% marks in Bihar board examination?

Sir/Mam,
I am ravi gupta In Bihar board examination i have got 75.2% marks can I get scholarship for higher education from BSEB.? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can explain me soon!

21st November 2017, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for higher education from BSEB after scoring 75% marks in Bihar board examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am ravi gupta In Bihar board examination i have got 75.2% marks can I get scholarship for higher education from BSEB.? Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can explain me soon!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various scholarships for higher education after scoring 75% marks in Bihar Board examination. You can apply through your college or directly for scholarships. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available to you are given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?