8th August 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Where and how to give the scholarship exam to get help for studies?

i want to join scholarship exam . i create my account according to instruction but there is no test ablable for this please help. And give me the right instruction to join the scholarship exam. Where and how to give the scholarship exam to get help for studies? Can someone please guide me?

21st November 2017, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to give the scholarship exam to get help for studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join scholarship exam . i create my account according to instruction but there is no test ablable for this please help. And give me the right instruction to join the scholarship exam. Where and how to give the scholarship exam to get help for studies? Can someone please guide me?

There are various scholarship examinations available in India for studies. Students have to apply to the scholarships online or offline as per the requirements and appear for the scholarship examination. Based on the scholarship examination score or rank, scholarships are offered to students. Some of the scholarship examinations available are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test - Official Website

IET Scholarship - Official Website

The Velammal Science Talent Search Examination - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?